- Pure Sine Wave Off Grid Solar Inverter 12V 1000VA
- 20A Inteligent Charger
- Automatic Voltage Regulator AVR 140-275 VAC
- MPPT Solar Regulator 30A 12VDC-50VDC
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This device includes function of AC/DC pure sine wave inverter, inverter charger, UPS and AVR.
It's typical for connecting solar panels and you can connect them directly because the inverter already has built in solar regulator.
It is also used as a UPS, a backup source of power for electrical appliances: for powering fans, pumps, central heating, computers, internet devices, home appliance etc.
It has wide range of applications. You can use it for supply your home devices, camper van, motorboat etc.
It can only work with pure sine wave inverter generators.
AC priority mode:
1) When AC power supply is normal: AC input will provide power to equipments through regulator after removing the high frequency harmonic with filter. At this time, PV gives power to batteries only through MPPT control system.
2) When Mains overrun or cut off: The system will convert the energy of battery and PV systems to the power needed by equipments promptly, and give power supply to the user equipment to ensure power supply continuity. If PV solar power is not strong enough, then battery will give power to the user
3) When Mains overrun or cut off and without PV (no sun power): The system will convert the energy of battery to the power needed by equipments promptly, and give power supply to the user equipment to ensure power supply continuity
PV priority mode:
1）During the day, with ample sunlight, and Mains is normal: solar panel will adjust to the largest state through solar power controller and give power to load through the inverter (Mains as a standby), and charge the battery at the same time (see below diagram);
2）During the evening(or rainy days, with no sun), and Mains is normal: system will provide power through battery first, discharge until to low voltage protection, and then automatically switch to the mains and provide the power to loads through the regulator, and supplement electricity to battery till the set value (reserved a certain power in case of emergency situation, but not full charged), finally wait for solar panel to charge it full.